WHEN A VICTIM COMES TO YOU,
HOW WILL YOU RESPOND?
Start by Believing stops this cycle by improving our personal and professional reactions.
In Westminster we start by believing. Representatives from over 15 organizations that serve Westminster have that come together to help build awareness on the issue of sexual assault and how to respond if someone disclose to you that they have been assaulted.
I PLEDGE TO:
- START BY BELIEVING WHEN SOMEONE TELLS ME THEY WERE RAPED OR SEXUALLY ASSAULTED
- SUPPORT SURVIVORS ON THE ROAD TO JUSTICE AND HEALING
- HELP END THE SILENCE
Learn more about the national #Startbybelieving campaign
Help us Reach 1000 Pledges
We Took The Pledge
Call us at 303-238-8660
- 24-hour support hotline: 303-322-7273
- Línea de Crisis Sobre la Violencia Sexual : 303-329-0031
- Website: www.thebluebench.org
- Three locations in Colorado including Westminster, central Denver and Centennial.
Corporate and Community Sponsors
Anita Seitz – City Councillor